-In charge of developing all BEST software developments to ensure that the quality of each.
the release is accurate, efficient and on a timely basis (BEST solutions and partner solutions).
– Maintain all development intellectual documents such as TFS, and any related documents.
– Liaise with Test Lead to ensure that test cases and procedures are done correctly.
– Liaise with other developers/staff/management teams to ensure that work items are done/fixed correctly and as on a timely basis.
– Communicate with solution stakeholders to ensure smooth work (if required).
– Ability to negotiate with clients/stakeholders to coordinate CRs (Change Requests), or develop system customizations (if required).
– Bachelor Degree in related fields
– Minimum 2 years experience in software development using the above programming language.
– Good in English both spoken and written.
– Strong knowledge and understanding of OOP.
– Programming skills in Microsoft Technologies C#.Net, ASP.Net, and SQL Server.
– Knowledge of Ms. Visual Studio, and Team Foundation System (TFS).
– Strong problem-solving and research skills.
– Be dynamic, initiative, and able to work under pressure.
– Knowledge of Accounting/Financial, Billing, Payroll/HR systems is a strong advantage.
– Seniority pay.
– Commission pay.
– Friendly working environment.
– Working with a professional software development company with over 1,000 clients throughout the country and Asia.