– Finding the prospective client to achieve the sales targets and objective.
– Visit to customer and partner to build the business
– Plan and manage partnership with business entities to achieve sales targets, objectives and planned activities.
– Implement established sales plans and customer service strategies.
– Develop and manage campaigns to obtain sale result.
– Prepare report of sales activities and sale results
– Perform other tasks assigned by management.
– Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Sale, Marketing or equivalent.
– 2-year experiences as sales in insurance sector is more advantage.
– Experience from financial sector is an advantage.
– Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing relationship with business entities and individual customers.
– Visionary and possess strong leadership skills.
– Good in strategic thinking, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Proficient in verbal and written English and Khmer
1. Annual incentive
2. Bonus (Pchum Ben and Khmer New Year Bonus)
3. Public holiday and special leave comply with Cambodia labor law
4. Five working days per week
5. Seniority Pay
6. Staff uniform
7. Additional benefit on Pension from 70%-110%
8. Commission up to 25% of premium