– Set target and KPIs for Sales, tracking daily activity and result to ensure sales objectives in term of sub, revenue, profitability and sales growth are achieved
– Implementation, monitor on trade market and consumer programs to achieve company’s goal
– Coordinate Sales in driving expansion of company footprint in sales area and following sales tasks to generation more revenue and subs, negotiation, propose new strategy or action plan to lead sales team and contract finalisation
– Conduct regular outlets visit and set frequency plan to visit both new & exist outlets to collect feedback and competitor’s information for next step improvement
– Provide regular report of Sales activities performance and propose new action plan for further improvement to HOS.
– Ensure smooth product delivery and payment is in line with agreed term and conditions.
– Good communicator and work closely between management, sales team as well as other stakeholders within company
– Ensure all activities are complies with company policy and guideline
– Be proactive in contribution and services and quality
– Any other tasks are upon management requirement.
– Approx. 3 years experiences in field force/territory sales executive level in FMCG company
– Bachelor Degree and above or equivalent
– Good command of English, fluent in speaking and writing
– Effective selling
– Computer Skills: Ms Windows, Ms Office: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint
– Basis people management
– Good interpersonal skill
– Effective communication skill