-Take the initiative in dealing with customers by setting an example for staff.
– Work with the restaurant management team to identify and develop strategies to address opportunities
– Knowledge and understanding of our competitors’ activities to anticipate trends and update the higher management team
– Ensure the highest health and safety standard and compliance with company policies and procedures
– Takes personal accountability in developing Restaurant management team to ensure proper training and development is received prior to promotion
– Bachelors degree in the related field
– At least 2years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results
– Advanced level in English
– Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
– Being independent, proactive, patient, high responsibility and willing to work under high pressure
– Commit to the goals of leading a restaurant team in order to expand the company business
– Working experience in an international environment.
– Annual Leave