– Qualitative moderator’s main responsibilities are to a moderate focus group discussion (FGD), in-depth interview (IDI), and ethnography. Besides moderation, the moderator also assists in some project management, developing screening questionnaires, discussion/question guides, and reports, as well as participates in team/client briefings and debrief before, during, and after the completion of fieldwork.
– Level of technical skills.
– Individuals’ interpersonal skills such as independence, helpfulness, problem-solving, and maturity.
– Be proactive in self-development (take ownership in personal career development).
– Strong moderation skill.
– Understanding of research process & methodologies.
– Basic project management.
– Analysis & Reporting skill.
– Presentation skill.
– Client interface and servicing.
– Passion for excellence and learning/ pro-active.
– Creative and critical thinking (ability to explore insight).
– Minimum 2 years experience in research and moderation.
– Some market research experience.