– Responsible for managing all facets of projects, from commissioning, up to reporting. It is the RE’s responsibility to brief Field Work & E-electronic Data Processing, and prepare all materials up to the reporting of results. Furthermore, the SRE is also responsible to set up presentations & client meetings.
– Understanding of research process & methodologies: Usage &Attitude / Central Location Test / In-home Placement / Focus Group Discussion / In depth Interview / Customer satisfactory / etc & know when to apply them)
– A to Z project management.
– Analysis & Reporting skill.
– Analysis software like SPSS, Ms. Access, Excel, etc.
– Presentation skill
– Willing to learn.
– Non-bias / proactive.
– Research experience is an added value.
– Bachelor’s degree in Management, Policy, and another relevant field, and equivalent business experience and 2+ years of progressively research experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
– Excellent communication skills are essential.
– Annual leave
– Public holiday follow by the Cambodian Labor Law