You will work as a Senior Purchaser of a big retail company from Japan. It sells thousands of items at their shops, and your role is to manage the items of your assigned products category.
– Research the consumer trend of your assigned products. And make products list and its sales plan.
– Develop new suppliers to achieve better product stocks and cheaper buying prices
– Negotiate with the suppliers for suitable purchasing for seasonal special promotion for such as Khmer New Year, Christmas, etc.
– Visit the shop and discuss with the shop staff for attractive products displaying. Coordinate creating marketing materials like POP and shop front boards if needed.
– Analyze the sales and generating profit of each product of your assigned category, and make a new plan to improve it.
– Information sharing with other departments and colleagues for purchasing record management which is synchronized with the POS system.
– Other works assigned by the manager
– Bachelor’s degree
– Advanced command of English for business communication
– Able to work both in independent and team-working way
– Experience in a Purchasing role in retail or similar sector for 2 years
– Work experience in an international company
– Work experience at the big retail companies (e.g. Makro, Global House, Lucky supermarket) is greatly welcome.