– Research the consumer trend of your assigned products. And make a products list and its sales plan.
– Develop new suppliers to achieve better product stocks and cheaper buying prices
– Negotiate with the suppliers for suitable purchasing for a seasonal special promotion for such as Khmer New Year, Christmas, etc.
– Visit the shop and discuss with the shop staff for attractive products displaying. Coordinate creating marketing materials like POP and shop front boards if needed.
– Analyze the sales and generate a profit of each product of your assigned category, and make a new plan to improve it.
– Information sharing with other departments and colleagues for purchasing record management which is synchronized with the POS system.
– Other works assigned by the manager
– Bachelor’s degree
– Advanced command of English for business communication
– Able to work both in an independent and team-working way
– Experience in a Purchasing role in retail or similar sector for 2 years. *Purchasing – experience in construction, manufacturing sector will not be considered for this.
– Work experience in an international company
– Work experience at the big retail companies (e.g. Makro, Global House, Lucky supermarket) is greatly welcome.