– Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
– Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
– Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
– Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
– Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
– See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
– Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
– Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
– Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
– BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field.
– Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role.
– Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
– At least good level in English.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
– Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
– Creativity and commercial awareness.
– Working experiences in international company
– Life insurance
– Annual Leave
– Public Holiday
– 7Day Off
– Sick Leave, Maternity leave, Special Leave
– Annual Party and Monthly staff birthday
– Bonus 2 times a year
– Annual Salary Increase
– 01 Meal
– Local and Oversea Training
– Employee Annual Trip
– Gift for marriage and baby
– Seniority & Severance Payment