We are looking for someone with marketing experience to help us improve our sales. Currently, 90% of our projects come from Japan, so we are looking for someone who can think of plans and measures to acquire local projects, improve sales, and put them into action.
– Plans and implements web-based marketing strategies and campaigns.
– Develops and expands company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
– Drafts, implements, maintains, and revises online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company.
– Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
– Collaborates with web design, development, and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the companys site(s).
– Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
– Assists with budget preparation for marketing department.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Developing and implementing strategies
– Has experience in marketing at least 3years
– Able to complete the process from planning to execution alone.
– Able to quickly and continuously rotate PDCA cycles
– Has working experiences related to improving sales
– Good at problem solving and analyze projects
– Able to communicate and type in English at Good level
– Have Experience to work in web developing company
– Has knowledge of web development
– Around 22~35 years old