– Functional support of the Core Banking system and interdependent interfaces.
– Reviews and recommend current accounting treatment for current products and services to comply with IFRS or CIFRS.
– Configuration, patches, update and upgrade management of the Core Banking system.
– Manage and support the integration of the Core Banking system with other interconnected applications.
– Provide business analysis and requirements gathering support for end-users.
– Document any necessary procedure related to the Core Banking application for reference.
– Develop management information reports and dashboards using business objects and other applicable tools.
– Design and manage data warehouse applications and tools.
– Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with application service providers.
– Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
– Degree in Business or finance and banking
– Good level in English
– At least 1 year of experience in Core banking system Support.
– Well-educated knowledge in Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Core.
the banking system and another core system.
– Willingness to learn new core banking system.
– Knowledge of financial/accounting principles and banking
– Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to
work independently in a team spirit.
– Salary Increments, Good Performance Bonus, Seniority
– Maternity Allowance
– Allowance on Health, Uniform, Study, Lunch, and Work Overtime
– Health and Accident Insurance
– Training and skills development opportunities.