– Plan, coordinate and execute audit activities at organization level.
– Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
– Communicate with operational staffs and management to obtain inputs for audits.
– Report audit findings and conclusions to management.
– Assist IT audit staff in performing complex audits and reviews.
– Develop auditing program to offer comprehensive audit coverage within the organization.
– Conduct performance evaluation of audit staffs and provide feedback.
– Analyze risks associated with IT processes and assess the effectiveness of the internal
– Control systems.
– Establish standard procedures and policies for IT auditing.
– Determine the audit scope and objective and accordingly prepare audit work plan.
– Resolve auditing and operational issues in a timely fashion.
– Set priorities, identify necessary audit plan changes, supervise audit processes and
– Prepare detailed reports on findings.
– Ensure that audit processes comply with company standards.
– Review audit reports for correctness and completeness before submitting to management.
– Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
– Ensure all working papers are completed and in order.
– Perform other tasks and functions as may be assigned by Internal Audit Manager.
– Evaluating the design and operational effectiveness of general and application IT controls related to the financial reporting process, including making recommendations to improve the controls and processes.
– Minimum of 5-8 years of IT experience. Exposure to the financial services sector is an advantage (auditing field in Bank/MFIs).
– Knowledge of IT auditing processes for computer and information system management.
– Providing of IT Governance and Infrastructure.
– IT control review engagements for Financial Service sectors and project audits that adhere to Financial Services, COBIT, COSO standards, ISO Lead and CISA certification or equivalent such as CISSP, CRISC or CIMS is preferable but not essential.
– Understanding of functions and control within ERP and web-based application.
– Experienced in monitoring tools such as Solarwind, Cati, Syslog.
– Have a good understanding of networking and routing protocols, Including TCP/IP.
– Proven experience in IT Governance, Infrastructure, Unix/Linux/Window system administrator/VMware, firewalls and IDS systems.
– Knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle database.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with logical thinker, good attitude, fast learner and good team player.
– Ability to multi-task, manage the team and meet deadlines.