– Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive.
– Conduct and coordinate new employee’s induction to ensure new employees receive the most needed information to perform their jobs effectively and efficiently
– Provide assistance to the HR Manager in developing and implementing strategies and KPI initiatives that align with the overall business strategy and objectives.
– Participate in the planning and budgeting process on an annual basis and regular review and manage the budget to ensure adherence to the budge
– Provide general support HR support and advice to all managers and employees professionally and effectively.
– Facilitate the timely execution of the performance management process, provide advice to managers as needed, and prepare necessary reports.
– Assist to enforce the approved policies through activities such as briefing new and revised policies, circulation of the policies, and conducting the refresher program. ▪
– Coordinate in consolidating data of the engagement survey and upward review feedback survey with employees and analyze the report
– Manage employee’s insurance including claim process as well as insurance renewal
– Work closely with L&D Committee to assess training needs analysis and coordinate learning and development program for all employees.
– Liaise with external training institutions, where applicable.
– Facilitate cessation process including preparing final settlement or carry out exit interview and so on.
– Other related work as assigned.
– At least an undergraduate degree in Human Resources or Business Administration from a recognized university
– Advanced level in English.
– 4 years of working experience in the field of Human Resources.
– Experience in HR systems and databases.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Well-versed with HR disciplines and sound knowledge of Cambodian labor law and other related local regulations.
– Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
– Fast learner and worker with a strong service mind and “can-do” attitude.
– Other additional academic qualifications in related fields and/or English would be an added advantage.
– Hands-on experience in learning and development.
– Ability to conduct effective soft skills and office training.- Ability to conduct effective soft skills and office training.