– Handle end-to-end project management, supporting KA(Key Account) teams in the implementation of vendor deals to growth orders within the budget provided.
– Responsible for marketing operations: QC deal, improve in-app comms, voucher code creation, JIRA boards maintenance, set timelines, and due dates to complete projects in a timely manner.
– Work closely with the KA team and vendors to ensure the BTL/ATL marketing follows our engagement planning.
– Work cross-functionally, both internally with our in-house creative teams and with external service providers.
– Work closely with BI to navigate business growth based on data analysis.
– Maintain spreadsheets (databases and project plans), prepare guidelines and decks to make sure all information is well-recorded and up-to-date.
– Analyze campaign performance in end-of-campaign reports, with results, key outcomes, and learnings.
– Support with regular competitor analysis and study new marketing trends and competitors’ marketing strategies.
– Work closely with the Marketing Manager and City Managers to establish deals/comms.
– Other tasks are assigned by the Marketing Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related area.
– Self-motivated with 2-5 years experience who is able to proactively take on new projects and come up with creative solutions.
– Be able to work independently and exceed working hours.
– Strong in data analysis and strategies.
– Responsible, structured, and precise work attitude, with great attention to detail. You are familiar with project management and the set-up of efficient workflow and processes.
– Positive attitude with good communication skills (written & verbal).
– Ability to work within a tight timeline and juggle multiple projects at once.
– Knowledge: Data analysis, tech business.
– Computer Skills: Google applications such as google drive, google sheet, etc..
– Fluent English.
– Experience with in-app business is a plus.