– In charge of developing all BEST software development to ensure that the quality of each release is accurate, efficient, and on a timely basis (BEST solutions and partner solutions).
– Maintain all development intellectual documents such as TFS, and any related documents.
– Liaise with Test Lead to ensure that test cases and procedures are done correctly.
– Liaise with developers to ensure that defects/bugs are fixed correctly and as on a timely basis.
– Communicate with solution stakeholders to ensure smooth work (if any).
– Ability to negotiate client change requests (if any).
– Good in English both spoken and written.
– Programming skills in Microsoft Technologies (.Net C#).
– Strong knowledge and understanding of OOP.
– Strong problem-solving and research skills.
– Be dynamic, initiative, and able to work under pressure.
– Knowledge of Accounting/Financial, Billing, Payroll system is a strong advantage.
– Minimum 3 years experience in software development.