– Support in overseeing new Kandal PPSEZ’s development.
– Support existing customers for their operation, especially Chinese-Speaking customers.
– Accommodate new Chinese-speaking customers to invest in Cambodia.
– Manage and monitor new Kandal SEZ development.
– Facilitate Chinese-speaking tenants’ needs inside the zone.
– Prepare marketing material, such as presentation slides, tenants’ lists.
– Conduct the presentation to Clients on the zone’s project as needed.
– Liaise with government officers for information relating to the investment process.
– Follow up and file the information of the Investment Company for registration.
– Coordinate the CDC and/ Ministry of Commerce for registration/ Customs& Excise/ Ministry of Labor to support investors for licenses/permits/certificates/.
– Facilitate the administrative tasks concerning the Phnom Penh Special Zone Administration.
– Support investors to deal with related authorities to settle issues.
– Take care of investors/receive complaints from investors and help investors to settle issues.
– Assist in organizing the company’s events.
– Other tasks are assigned by the supervisor.
– Internal: The incumbent is required to collaborate with managers/staff in all departments to achieve the policies and procedures of the company and to help the investors to meet a comfortable place for their business.
– External: the incumbent is also required to make a good customer service attitude to investors in order to persuade them to invest their business in Cambodia land especially in the PPSEZ zone to help Cambodian People have jobs and get profit.
– Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent.
– 5 years of work experience in similar duties as required by this position.
– Good writing & speaking in Chinese and English
– Good negotiation and influencing skills.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– High motivation, willingness to work hard, and can work under pressure.
– Transportation from Atwood Business Center to PPSEZ
– NSSF, Forte, Health cover allowance: 300$/year
– Salary increment
– Yearly Bonus
– Company Trip once a year, and company twice a year
– Company Car and Driver when traveling