– Conducting surveys on potential civil projects.
– Develop Bill of Quantity (BoQ) from surveys and drawings.
– Being in full charge of project cost estimation (through studying of BOQ) for bidding processes.
– Assisting in bid and quotation preparation on civil works/projects.
– Being responsible for communicating with customers, both existing and potential customers.
– Prepared project implementation papers for all projects (map, drawing, layout, plan & timeline, budget, reporting.
– Design and produce drawings using Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
– Provide quality support to project implementation wherever required.
– Participating in business planning exercises with regular updating.
– Supporting organizational change.
– A master/bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering
– At least 2 or more years of work experience in related field
– Excellent knowledge of English
– Computer literacy especially MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD
– Good at management skills
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Able to identify, analyses and solve problems
– Good at English.