– Conducting surveys on potential civil projects.
– Develop a Bill of Quantity (BoQ) from surveys and drawings.
– Being in full charge of project cost estimation (through the studying of BOQ) forbidding processes.
– Assisting in bid and quotation preparation on civil works/projects.
– Being responsible for communicating with customers, both existing and potential customers.
– Prepared project implementation papers for all projects (map, drawing, layout, plan & timeline, budget, reporting.
– Design and produce drawings using Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
– Provide quality support to project implementation wherever required.
– Participating in business planning exercises with regular updating.
– Supporting organizational change.
– Master/Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering.
– At least 2 or more years of work experience in a related field.
– Excellent knowledge of English.
– Computer literacy especially MS Office, MS Project, and AutoCAD.
– Good at management skills.
– Good oral and written communication skills.
– Able to identify, analyses and solve problems.
– Good English.