– To develop business to business with the prospective client and partner.
– Identifies and acquires new potential partners and clients.
– Buildings and maintains close relationships with partners and clients.
– Works closely with the Sales team to drive acquisition within the segment.
– Supports the Sales team on the campaign and on-ground activities.
– Collects feedback from partner and client to improve the needs of the client segment.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
– Good in English.
– Good in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, and Internet…).
– At least 2 years experience in Sales or Marketing incorporate business.
– Strong communication and negotiation skills.
– Be able to travel.
– Be flexible, dynamic and teamwork
– Annual incentive
– Bonus (Pchum Ben and Khmer New Year Bonus)
– Public holidays and special leave comply with Cambodia labor law
– Five working days per week
– Seniority Pay
– Staff uniform
– High Incentive.