– Audits the company’s financial records, statements, and reports, verifying accuracy and consistency.
– Audits the company’s information systems, assessing compliance with data security and storage requirements.
– Reviews internal controls, policies, and procedures for effectiveness.
– Drafts and presents reports of findings and analysis; identifies and recommends revisions and improvements to accounting practices and procedures.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– At least 2-3-year experience working in BFIs
– Has knowledge and understand risk management for MFI
– Be able to lead, initiative and implementation of risk management process
– Be able to work independently, under pressure and multi working culture
– Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and reporting.
– Extensive knowledge of information systems security.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
– Extremely proficient with accounting software.