– Assists Managers Partners during Engagement acceptance, re-acceptance procedures draft Engagement Proposals.
– Provides input works closely Engagement in planning scheduling to done assigned Engagements.
– Helps identify potential audit assurance Clients identifies potential additional from Clients.
– Supervises staff under him/her reviews done by Associates.
– Promptly notifies Engagement Partner and/or of problems involving technical, administrative, personnel matters which action a higher level offers alternative solutions.
– Supervises work the Associates ensures that done consistent the programms.
– Liaises Client’s management ensure smooth flow work help ensure that good relationship maintained all times.
– Conducts job and feedback all Associates a timely manner.
– Performs such other duties necessary ensure that audit is completed the quality consistent GT.
– University degree in Auditing/ Accounting or business related fields.
– At least 2years of experience in external audit work.
– Good comment in English.
– Knowledge IFRS IFRS SMEs.
– Should possess an international professional qualification such as CAT or ACCA student is a plus
– Ability to speak foreign language (Chinese or Japanese)
– Work experience at Big 4 accounting firm (PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte)
– Experienced in financial institutions is an added advantage.