– Designs develop and modify software modules based on functional and system requirements, according to code standards and user interface design guidelines.
– Performs program maintenance, modifications, and enhancements to existing applications through programming, testing, documenting, and training users.
– Contribute clean code to ensure a consistently high-quality standard.
– Propose and assess solutions to resolve problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third-party components.
– Understand and execute the technical concepts and the client requirements to ensure a high-quality technical solution.
– Understand and be able to explain the roles and responsibilities within the Scrum Team and how to work in an Agile environment.
– Provide a more complicated automated test method and understand the test-driven development concept.
– Be able to give accurate rough estimations and point out dependencies between issues.
– Have logical thinking and knowledge of basic mathematical logic.
– 5 years experience in web development, team leading, evaluation, training, and development.
– Knowledge of Web development Technology and Relevant Database.
– Knowledge of basic computer science and basic software testing (Whitebox/Blackbox test).
– Can write codes for a few algorithms.
– Knowledge of basic OOP and its essential factors (Not only definition).
– Understand trendy design model patterns such as at least MVC as an application of OOP.
– Experience in using REST APIs.
– Proficiency in HTML5/CSS3/JS.
– Proficiency in layout integration, responsive design.
– High understanding of client’s requirements for the business domain of the product
– Can review codes for other developers and understand how to write codes readable.
– Love to read books.
– High level of English communication.