This position has to be responsible for the documentation, facilitation, analysis for official reports and the arrangement of the BOD meeting for Investor Relations and Corporate Disclosure.
– Quarterly / Annual Report
– Update the existing information and Analyze financial, chart, and content in both Khmer and English
– Draft Chairman/CEO message in both Khmer and English
– Disclose the report to several media
– Facilitate the issue in the report with CSX and SERC
– Facilitate between Internal and External Auditors
– Cover the management and BOD training report of the year to put in the report
– Prepare the BOD evaluation form online and report
– Meeting Arrangement
– Prepare the Agenda, venue, arrangement, Material, and information
– Draft Chairman Speech and Minute to disclose to SERC and CSX
– MC Master of the ceremony for the events (AGM, EGM, or IR-related events)
(This duties includes for BOD, EXCO, AC Audit Committee Meeting, Risk Management Committee and so on)
– Other Admin work
– Assist another task from CFO, DCFO, and Corporate Secretary
– Prepare the timeline of the BOD meeting Schedule for the year
– Prepare all of the payments in the department
– Assist in other issues related to the stock market and company
– Fresh graduates can apply!
– Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics field
– Demonstrated ability to work with teams and work under pressure to meet deadlines
– Be committed to Company’s vision and mission statements
– Advanced writing & speaking in English.
– Deep knowledge of computer skills (both Hardware & software)
– Good interpersonal and customer service skills
– Accounting/audit (CPA) program students will be an advantage
– Ability to manage multi-tasks with effective and efficient results
– Working experience as a similar position and coordinating, facilitating experience
– Experience working for developers, construction industry, manufacturing, etc.
– High IQ (more than 6/10 points)