– Review accounting/tax documents that are prepared by junior consultants.
– Prepare documents of annual tax on income (TOI) return and the monthly tax return draft and check the process of junior accountant
– Make Financial statements based on clients accounting information
– Acquisition of latest information from GDT, KICPPA, and other related organizations
– Handle Tax audit
– Negotiate with ministries and GDT if necessary
– Support for other consulting services (establishment etc.)
– Daily upper level in English
– Working experience at an accounting firm or has certification of ACCA
– PC skills: MS Office, QuickBooks, etc.
– Able to make Financial statements by your own
– Able to complete the annual tax on income return (TOI) and the monthly tax returns
– Has knowledge of accounting system
– Work experience at Big 4 accounting firm (PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte) or a Japanese accounting firm
– Tax Agent license holder
– Studying ACCA qualification