As a member of an oversea subsidiary of the professional restaurant business, you are to provide professional accounting and finance work. Especially, tax and audit related experience is required.
– Preparation of a monthly and annual tax filing
– Preparation of a monthly balance sheet and income statement using an accounting software
– Deal with Tax auditor/officer and prepare protest letters, administration letters, documents to submit to relevant Ministries.
– Report the accounting issues to Director and Managers
– Identifying issues and problems within operation and providing the idea for improvement
– Preparation/Reviewing E-Filling as well as desktop application
– other tasks assigned by superior
– Bachelors degree in the Accounting related major
– Work experience as an accountant in an international company for at least 2 years
– Good understanding and actual experience in tax declaration and tax audit
– English at Advanced level
– Challenging and dynamic character
– Work experience under foreigner management
– Not job hopper. At least over 3 years of constant work length in previous companies
– Have studied/currently studying ACCA or CPA