– Daily bookkeeping- Communicate with an accounting firm to support Monthly and Annual Tax Declaration.
– Management of documents related to tax.
– Management of financial statements- Ensure correct coding of all customer invoices and payments in the system.
– Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary.
– Processes making payments from all funds and issuance of check documents for the purpose of making payments.
– Reconciles financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances.
– Manage and check all kinds of account documents, invoices, purchase orders,s, and bill.
– Control petty cash and daily expense.
– Control and prepare monthly inventory reports.
– To ensure all the accounting process and policy is properly carried out and followed.
– Handle other tasks if required.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Advanced level in Chinese or Japanese.
– Able to speak English.
– Have experience as an accountant in the factory.
– Able to use Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
– Working experience with Chinese.
– 13th-month Salary