– Manage/support the implementation of robust loan management software.
– Prepare accounting processes and do analyses of accounting records along with other tasks allocated with the line manager.
– Arrange documents as required submit them to NBC.
– Be responsible for preparing and reviewing finance forms (Purchase vouchers, payment vouchers, sale vouchers, receipt vouchers, and journal vouchers, etc.)
– Be responsible for preparing the payroll process and calculate tax on salary bases on tax law.
– Be responsible for reconciliation of bank balance, balance sheet, and P&L items.
– Ensure all accounting practices, financial & management reports are compliant with current Accounting laws and regulations.
– Be able to develop the accounting policy and prepare a financial manual.
– Deals with ad hoc problems and provides guidance, instruction, and/ or solutions to solve the problem.
– Support month-end and year-end closing processes.
– Other tasks as assigned by the supervisors and managers.
– Advanced-level in English both written and spoken.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, related fields.
– Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting.
– Acknowledge the accounting process, Taxation, NBC report, the loan process, and interest.
– Able to use accounting system QuickBook & peachtree.
– Must be a team player and able to deliver along with the team.
– Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
– Prior experience in the Microfinance business is added advantage.