– To be proactive and meticulous in his/her approach.
– To handle full set of accounts, including main and subsidiary ledgers.
– To periodically provide various reports on a timely basis to management.
– Adhere to statutory compliances on a timely basis.
– Any other duty as would be advised by the management.
– Graduation degree in accounting or equivalent.
– Minimum 5 years of on-the-job general accounting experience including AR,
AP and Inventory management.
– To Liaison with external agencies, if required.
– Prepare information & reports as requested by the management & Head
– Excellent communication skills.
– Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
– Availability: Able to start the work immediately.