– Bookkeeping & Settlement (Daily/Monthly/Yearly).
– Support Monthly and Annual Tax Declaration.
– Ensure correct coding of all customer invoices and payments in the system.
– Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary.
– Processes making payments from all funds and issuance of check documents for the purpose of making payments.
– Reconciles financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances.
– Manage and checking all kinds of account documents, invoices, purchase order,s, and bill.
– Control petty cash and daily expense.
– Prepare and Monitor each project cost.
– Control and prepare monthly inventory reports.
– To ensure all the accounting process and policy is properly carried out and followed.
– Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Work Experience: At least 3 year’s Work Experience in the related fields.
– Good English Skills (required to communicate with foreign management)
– IT Literacy (Microsoft/ Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Having General Business Manner.
– Most Preferable is Highly-Motivated Ones who want to be Professional in the field.
– Experience in Construction and property development industry
– Have CPA or ACCA
– Able to speak Chinese