– Make purchase orders to suppliers both in Cambodia and abroad.
– Preparing and processing documents for import/export and follow up shipment.
– Handle registration all stock-in and out.
– Warehouse and inventory management
– Ensure materials/products are properly and orderly stored.
– Prepare and deliver all purchase orders to customers on time.
– Do a monthly inventory report.
– Assist administrative tasks such as product registration, import license….
– Coordinate with the Transport Company to ensure smooth import/export shipment.
– Closely work with the stock keeper to ensure that all items are available for selling.
– Other tasks assigned by Superior.
– At least bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or Management.
– Minimum 02 years’ experience in Business Administration, Management or logistics.
– Experienced in procurement from foreign/local suppliers.
– Experience/knowledge of the logistics and customs clearance process.
– Excellent command of spoken and written English
– Good management and organization skills.
– Hardworking, self-motivated and results oriented.
– Reliable, flexible, Responsible.
– Initiative and able to handle multi tasks.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and good problem solving skills.
– Computer literate, MS office, Internet, and E-mail.
– Commuting Allowance
– Phone allowance
– Bonus 2 times per year (Khmer New Year, Pchum Ben)
– Monthly staff party
– Annual Leave (18 days/year)