– Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
– Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with business partner or government officer.
– Provides high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO. Duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
– Track, report and occasionally analyze various legislative and regulatory actions.
– Provide local sections and state government affairs organization with report on legislative, Regulatory, and other government affairs activity.
– Respond to specific request from members and others for assistance with government affairs issues.
– Attend meetings and represent board director, business partners and government when requested.
– Assist government affairs director when requested.
– Other task assign by CEO
– Master or Bachelor degree in skill of Economic, Management, Communication, foreign languages
– Good appearance, good attitude, honestly and high commitment
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external and government sector
– Previous experience working with government affair, secretary or business communication
– Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
– Ability to learn new software
– Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
– Advanced level in English
– Able to speak Chinese or Korean