– Coordinate the sales negotiation to customers through scheduled or periodical visits, ensuring that the trade coverage and visit frequency targets are met according to the agreed call plan,
– Manage and build close business relationship with key customers in the assigned territory,
– Supervise and give instruction to a team of S&D Representatives within a territory to ensure the implementation of a coverage plan.
– Create new wholesalers, retailers, and other new open outlets together with sales and distribution reps.
– Assigns tasks to and supervises the sales and distribution team in the assigned area and ensures sales and distribution team are strictly followed to implement monthly work plan and complete tasks assigned.
– Analyzes sales trends and results. Provides market feedback and suggestion actions in assigned areas to ensure the target are deliverable.
– Monitor brand’s performance in the outlets.
– Collect and consolidate weekly sales and stock reports, monitor cash collected, and promptly deposit.
– Weekly, Monthly sales report.
– Advanced level in English.
– BA Degree in Marketing or business administration.
– 1-2 year-experience in distribution and sales.
– Prior experience in the food and non-food manufacturing environment or others FMCG products.
– Able to live and travel extensively and willing to stay in districts/provinces.
– Knowledgeable of the Phnom Penh city/provincial.
– Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– Computer literacy (MS Office), internet, email, outlook, and PowerPoint.
– Knowledge of the FMCG market in Cambodia.