– Support each other.
– Prospect new customers.
– Visit customers.
– Prepare quotation.
– Negotiate with customers and overseas agents for prices and services.
– Negotiate with Airlines, Shipping Lines, and Consolidators to get space and competitive rate.
– Find problems.
– Settle problems.
– Present services to customers.
– Support or coordinate with other departments in the company.
– Report sales activities to Manager.
– Submit Monthly Report to Manager.
– Others assigned by Manager & Supervisor.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Able to speak and write English good level.
– Experienced in the logistics industry for over 3 years.
– Computer skills for MS Excel, Word.
– Must have experience with some import or export by Air, Ocean, and Truck.
– Able to manage subordinates.
– Communication skills.
– Calculation skills.
– People who are open and curious.
– Able to contact new clients.
– Available for standby in office if have some case urgent..
– Able to speak Chinese (There are some Chinese clients).