– Stand by at showroom, welcome customers, and introduce all products handling by company.
– Find prospective customers and provide professional advices
– Provide accurate and quality information to customers with total solutions.
– Able to understand customers needs, follow up sales deals and after sales services
– Keep accurate record of all the potential customers visiting the showroom
– Look after and keep equipment, materials, products and environment in showroom are in good quality, clean and in professional manner.
– Maintain and build up good relationship with customers.
– Monitor sales performance & handling sales inquiries
– Providing daily, weekly and monthly sale reports, customers visited showroom to supervisor and manager
– Other tasks as assigned by the management.
– Graduated Bachelor degree, major in Marketing or relevant
– 1-2 years experiences in Sale field
– Good at customer service
– Good at presentation skill & Strong internal personal skills
– Knowledge Computer Literacy Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet and Email
– Be patient and honest
– Good communication with team and cross department
The below are necessary for success in this role:
– Proficient in Company Product
– Good Communication Skill
– Can use English and Chinese
– Has the knowledge of Contract/Agreement
– Excellent work attitude and open-minded
– Problem Solving Skill
– Good-Looking Appearance
– Being Innovative and hospitality