– Visit for local site research by moto.
– Building good relationships with the person respponsible for the visit such as a village headman.
– Negotiation at the government office.
– Meeting with the landowner.
– Market research to find a value land.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Conversational level in English or Japanese.
– At least 3years of experience negotiating as a sales.
– Able to work under pressure.
– Negotiation experience at the government office.
– Able to calculate multiplication and division.
– Able to drive moto.
– Working experience in the real estate industry.
– Annual Leave
– Bonus (twice a year