This position is mainly responsible for General sales operations such as site surveys, preparation of reports and contracts, credit management, etc.
– Answer to inquiries from farmers for loan services
– visit villages in provinces (Kandal, Kompongcham, …) by driving the company’s car
– Assess customers creditability by researching their information of asset, income, loan status, living cost, etc. then report that to manager and internal teams
*Due to going to province and traffic jams on the way, you sometimes might be late to come back to Phnom Penh.
– Explain the loan service, agreement sheets, payment terms to the customers
– support loan collection team
– Other tasks assigned by managers.
– Must have experience in financial industry
– Must have experience in Sales
– Driver’s license (even if you do not have a driver’s license, you must have driving experience)
– Able to speak English at good level
– Able to visit customers in the city and provinces. Also capable of overnight business trip (less than once a week)
– Have high communication skill.
– Experience in Japanese company
– Able to speak Japanese is a plus (+$150)
– Lunch Break: 1.5h
– Commuting allowance (gasoline fee): depending on distance from home to office
– Language package (JLPT N2: $150)