– Contact directly with customers, find more customers, follow up sales, check the stock, check the store, and update.
– To execute promotional merchandising in outlets.
– To plan to implement the on-premise promotion.
– To manage distribution channel achieve overall company objective.
– Identifies new market and business opportunities.
– Represents the company at trade exhibitions, conferences, events, and other presentation opportunities.
– To generate daily, weekly monthly sales reports.
– Able to speak and write English (communicated with Foreign boss).
– Able to speak and write Japanese daily upper level.
– Able to use Word, Excel.
– Able to visit the client.
– Confident with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
– Good customer service skills including being friendly, a good listener, helpful and creative.
– Experience from Sales.
– Experience from the F&B industry.
– Commission after reach target
– Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
– Provide travel expenses (accommodation, transportation, meals)