The position requires excellent leasing and closing skills; the person has basic computer skills to organize data and property viewing schedules.
– Immediately follow up on leads given by the Manager and attempt to close professionally.
– Secure new clients on appropriate paperwork before move-in.
– Property inspections before client move-in.
– Ensure the apartment is ready for the resident to move in on the agreed date.
– Assist in monitoring renewals, lease agreements past clients’ data.
– Monitor property listing quality, information, and description effectively.
– Gather information about market competition in the area.
– Maintain good communication with other Property Managers and Landlords.
– Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, etc.
– Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint.
– Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
– At least 3years experience in the Real Estate industry or related field.
– In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including laws, policies, and best practices.
– Sales, marketing, and negotiation skills.
– Good organization and time management abilities.
– Great customer service skills.
– Efficient problem-solving and decision-making skills.
– Advanced English skills, including verbal and written communication.
– Collaboration and teamwork abilities.