The position requires excellent leasing and closing skills; the person has basic computer skills to organize data and property viewing schedules.
- Immediately follow up on leads given by the Manager and attempt to close professionally.
- Secure new clients on appropriate paperwork before move-in.
- Property inspections before client move-in.
- Ensure the apartment is ready for the resident to move in on the agreed date.
- Assist in monitoring renewals, lease agreements past clients’ data.
- Monitor property listing quality, information, and description effectively.
- Gather information about market competition in the area.
- Maintain good communication with other Property Managers and Landlords.
- Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, etc.
- Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- At least 3years experience in the Real Estate industry or related field.
- In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including laws, policies, and best practices.
- Sales, marketing, and negotiation skills.
- Good organization and time management abilities.
- Great customer service skills.
- Efficient problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good – Advanced English skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Collaboration and teamwork abilities.