– Making appointment with current Japanese customer and new prospect customers
– Build a good relationship to get more business and Support the customer Requirement.
– Working on email with internal network around the world and external
– Making proposal and customize service for customers.
– Conduct the research for potential market.
– Targeting based on information, decide who is the customer, what needed be sold.
– Decision on pricing with analyzation of buying and market price.
– Checking rate with carrier & General Sales Agent
– Prepare the Quotation based on price and offer to customers, doing bidding request for quotation.
– Monitoring customer’s reaction and get feedback proactively.
– Prepare agreement/contract for the customer including payment term finalize Standard Operating Procedure.
– Implementations start up the operation co-operate with concerned party and finalize Standard Operating Procedure.
– Maintenance: Making service better for customers and make it more profitable
– Able to speak Japanese Advanced level
– Able to communicate with Native Japanese customers without miscommunications
– Able to make a good relationship with Japanese customers
– Able to supervise staff
– Able to use English
– Able to work under pressure
– Good communication skill
– Experience of B to B Sales
– Have experience of living in Japan
– Understand Japanese cultures well