– Cold call to the potential clients and get appointments.
– Visit clients, gather their needs and wants through hearing, then make proper proposals and quotations cooperating with the back-office team.
– Report daily activities and monthly results to the manager.
– Collect customer voices and report them to the manager for company operation improvement.
– Other works assigned by the manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– Advance level in English.
– Has experience in a sales role in an insurance company before.
– Able to work independently.
– Good communication skills (especially with an elder person and foreigners because the main customers are elder foreigner management people.).
– High commitment to the work.
– Able to use Chinese at an advanced level for 4 commands (speaking, listening, writing, and reading).
– Experience in a General Insurance company (not Life Insurance).
– Has studied or worked in Chinese-speaking countries (China, Taiwan, etc…).
– Seniority Payment
– Performance bonus and 13th bonus
– Transportation support (Company car or use external tax/tuk-tuk)