– Develop & prepare Sales strategies and plans.
– Finding local customers.
– Commit to hitting monthly sales targets.
– Contact, schedule arrangement, meeting with a customer.
– Maintain a good relationship with customers and the sales team.
– Problem solving and flexibility regarding complaints from customers and internal conflicts.
– Other assigned tasks by manager and management.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or Related skill.
– Advanced level in English.
– Experience in Logistics Company with Sales Field more than 2 years.
– Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Be able to work under pressure environment.
– Be willing to learn new things, honest, and hard-working.
– Have computer skills: Ms. Word, Excel, Outlook, and Email.
– Working experience at a Japanese company.
– 13th-month salary (pay in Dec)
– Performance bonus which depend on company profit & personal performance (pay in March)
– Health & accident insurance for in-patience
– Life insurance