– Approach, engage, collaborate and build relationships with the prospective corporate and individual clients.
– Plan and manage partnerships with business entities to achieve sales targets, objectives, and planned activities.
– Implement established sales plans and customer service strategies.
– Develop and manage campaigns to obtain sale results.
– Prepare a report of sales activities and sale results.
– Perform other tasks assigned by management.
– Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
– One-year of experience in sales.
– Experience in the financial sector is an advantage.
– Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing relationships with business entities and individual customers.
– Visionary and possess strong leadership skills.
– Good in strategic thinking, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Proficient in verbal and written English and Khmer.
– Annual incentive
– Bonus (Pchum Ben and Khmer New Year Bonus)
– Public holidays and special leave comply with Cambodia labor law
– Five working days per week
– Seniority Pay
– Staff uniform
– Additional benefit on Pension from 70%-110%
– Commission up to 25% of premium