– Explaining contract details and checking equipment to customers who have bought apartments.
– Respond to inquiries about properties for sale.
– Meeting with a property management company.
– Participation in business negotiations with the superior.
– Communicating with agents.
– Visit the site and check the quality and construction status with the general contractor.
– Advanced level in English.
– Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Word & Excel.
– Sales/Customer service experience.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Attention to detail and multitasking abilities.
– Japanese ability.
– Working experience at a Japanese company.