– Contact directly with customers, follow up sales, check the stock, check the store and update with Sales and Marketing Supervisor.
– Supporting the marketing manager in day-to-day marketing activities.
– Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
– Manages the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
– Identifies new market and business opportunities.
– Represents the company at trade exhibitions, conferences, events, and other presentation opportunities.
– Performs other duties when required.
– At least 2-3 experiences sales preferably FMCG industry with Retail Modern trade.
– Able to speak English daily at the upper level.
– Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Motivation for sales and a vibrating energy level.
– Fluency in Chinese or Japanese is advanced.
– Experience from an international company.