– Responsible to lead the Sales and Marketing Department.
– Implement and recommend sales strategies and plans.
– Achieve agreed sales target and control of expenses.
– Set objectives and targets for the sales staff and the distribution network in the assigned area.
– Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
– Analyzing budgets, preparing annual sales budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
– Supervise the marketing team in developing advertising opportunities and planning/managing company events, developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
– Supervise the marketing team to liaise with creative agencies, production houses, celebrities/KOLs, and/or freelance contents producers for creative content and digital assets production.
– Plan, budget and generate a complete set of branding and product marketing materials.
– Advanced level in English.
– Degree in Marketing & Business or equivalent.
– At least 4 years managerial level working experience in the dental services or related field.
– Familiar with marketing data analysis.
– Positive, self-motivated, with a strong drive and passion for marketing.
– Adaptable, resourceful, and independent to work in a fast-paced and challenging industry.
– Creative and innovative to constantly propose original branding and marketing initiatives, while keeping business objectives in mind
– Able to work with tight deadlines.
– Good communication and presentation skills.