– Responsible to lead the Sales (Non-food Product Division) and Marketing Department.
– Implement and recommend sales strategies and plans.
– Achieve agreed sales target and control of expenses.
– Set objectives and targets for the sales staff and the distribution network in the assigned area.
– Product Management (Forecast, Availability, Listing, Merchandising, Shelf Share, Pricing).
– Development and retention of the distribution network timely and professionally.
– Supervise end-to-end fulfillment of online order & marketing and related processes with the operations team.
– Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
– Analyzing budgets, preparing annual sales budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
– Supervise the marketing team in developing advertising opportunities and planning/managing company events, developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
– Supervise the marketing team to liaise with creative agencies, production houses, celebrities/KOLs, and/or freelance content producers for creative content and digital assets production.
– Plan, budget and generate a complete set of branding and product marketing materials.
– Degree in Marketing & Business or equivalent.
– Advanced level in English
– At least 4 years managerial level working experience in consumer product marketing and brand management with strong exposure to all elements in the marketing mix, preferably in the Modern Trade, Traditional Trade & E-commerce industry.
– Familiar with marketing data analysis.
– Positive, self-motivated, with a strong drive and passion for marketing.
– Adaptable, resourceful, and independent to work in a fast-paced and challenging industry.
– Creative and innovative to constantly propose original branding and marketing initiatives, while keeping business objectives in mind.
– Able to work with tight deadlines.
– Good communication and presentation skills.
– Experience with the FMCG industry.