– Communicate with tenant related to Sales & Marketing Activities.
– Coordinate and provide support to all tenants to achieve sale’s target, follow up and analyze the sales report.
– Coordinate and solve problem with tenant and stakeholder.
– Build partnership and keep good relationship with representative of all tenants.
– Make all kind of agreement with tenant.
– Analyze sale of business performance.
– Other tasks assigned by the management.
– At least 2 years’ experience in related Sale &Marketing, Real Estate Industrial, F&B industrial and retail store business.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related field.
– Team Work, Interpersonal, customer service skill and strong Communication.
– Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
– Hard working and be able to work with shift schedule (including night shift, weekend and holiday shift).
– Acknowledge in Negotiation skill and Agreement Management.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)