– Communicate with tenant-related to Sales & Marketing Activities.
– Coordinate and provide support to all tenants to achieve sales targets, follow up and analyze the sales report.
– Coordinate and solve problems with tenants and stakeholders.
– Build partnerships and keep a good relationship with representatives of all tenants.
– Make all kinds of agreements with tenant.
– Analyze sales of business performance.
– Other tasks assigned by the management.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
– At least 2 years experience in related Sales &Marketing.
– Advanced level in English.
– Team Work, Interpersonal, customer service skills,s, and strong Communication.
– Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
– Hardworking and being able to work with shift schedule (including night shift, weekend, and holiday shift).
– Acknowledge Negotiation skills and Agreement Management.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)