– Communicate with tenant-related to Sales & Marketing Activities.
– Event and Sale Promotion Management.
– Researching and Developing Sales & Marketing opportunities and plan to understand customer requirements.
– Propose and implement advertising, promotional programs, and public relations events.
– Handle complaints and problems from customers, ensure that all claims are in line with company policy.
– Analyze sales of business performance.
– Other tasks assigned by the management.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
– At least 2 years experience in related Sale &Marketing, Real Estate Industrial, Food and Beverage Industrial and retail store business.
– Acknowledge in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
– Experience working with advertising, promotional programs, and public relations events.
– Be patient, self-motivated, and have team-building capabilities.
– Team Work, Interpersonal, customer service skills,s, and Strong Communication Skills.
– Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
– Hard-working and be able to work with shift schedule (including night shift, weekend, and holiday shift)
– Acknowledge Negotiation skills and Agreement Management.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)