– Develop sales strategies.
– Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance in the area.
– Conduct market research to understand competitor and market trends.
– Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
– Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business in the area.
– Conduct business plan review meetings with the sales team.
– Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers in the area.
– Daily, weekly, and monthly insert sales performance by sales and distribution team and by provincial distributors, trade partners and report to the demand generation manager and concerned management as required in the area.
– Assist the sales team on required monthly sales data.
– Remind sales & distribution supervisor and sales & distribution administrator to alert trade credit payment due date.
– Coordinate with the finish goods team, finance, and accounting team on delivery schedule to all target provinces and distributors and with trade partners on stock availability in the area.
– Advanced level in English.
– At least 3 years work experience in sales, marketing or management.
– BA Degree in Marketing or business administration
– Prior experience in the food and non-food manufacturing environment and others FMCG companies.
– Familiarity with MS Windows software (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
– Outstanding interpersonal and customer relations skills.
– Strong Sales and Market Knowledge.
– Knowledge of Sales Brand Building.